Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Update :)



Well as u can all tell I have been away from the blogger land for some time now. I Have been in libya for about 1 month so far, and i still got 1 more month to go before my family comes. I start my first final exam tomrrow inshallah..Please pray for me.
Well i got her on the 30th and straight away from the airport i went speeding home got changed and went to the Hall where my department was having the Graduation party. we have the grad party and pix before the actual exams, sorta to lift our spirits. Neways it was a magical nite. no one expected me to make it in time for the party, but alhamdulilah i was there. Then the next day on May 1st, we had the group pic. It was nice too....we took loads of pix and my friends from all over came to watch. I cant believe that this year is coming to an end. What will i do without my friends.
Neways just wanted to update u all. Inshallah all is well with u guyz.
please dont forget me in ur dua'a's. I have my graduation seminar insahllah in a few days....very nerve racking..
Here are some pix for u to see......enjoy..
LOL
take care

14 comments:

Herr Esharif said...

I have my graduation seminar insahllah in a few days
goodluck isha in ur exam ...
wish u hve fun `e ur friends ...

Anonymous said...

mabroooooooooooook ya 3abtash I'm so happy for you ....
It was our 1st day at the Ophii thats why I couldn't come to see you girl glowing between them
yalla ensha Allah I'll come at your wedding

Fe aman Allah

ASMA said...

also ..big mabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrok t u3abtsh ..am sorry cuze maya didnt bring us but im sure in ur weadding all of us will come ..rabi uofakek

a_akak said...

3abtash, good to see you back blogging :)

Mabrook and may this be the first of many many achievements’

Fe Aman allah

dusk till dawn said...

salam
well done,wish u all the best ,funny abt the pix we could not see any ha ha

Anonymous said...

Wait I was at the phii and you was at the forensic how could i bring you asma ?? ..ya شريرا

3abtash said...

Thank u all. I barley got time to relax these days. Id3oli. Inshallah will post pix rly soon.

Unknown said...

great 3abtash, big congratulations, these moments r unforgattable enjoy them to the end...

Ruwida Ashour said...

CONGRAGULATIONS I HOPE 4 U THE BEST N UR LIFE

a_akak said...

where r u?

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much
your cell phone is not working whats going on ?
wainek ya shaf shofa

fe aman Allah

Unknown said...

WHERE R U ?
RAMADAN KAREEM

Anonymous said...

3abtaaaaaaaaaash waaaaaaaaaaaaaink ya tohfa

fe aman Allah

Sparkle said...

Hi 3abtash,

Congrats on your graduation. Well done I must say that's a pretty high score ;)

It's nice to be here and see people who are to an extent similar to each other in thoughts and living style.

Isn't it great to be a Libyan?!!

Take care sweetie and good luck %%-