Thursday, September 6, 2007

Home sweet Home

well its been 4 days since i left bengo (as maya puts it) and i misss it terribly. am in doha and i hate it. i dont know neone and life here sux. sure it has the malls the fast food the clean roads and the law but i want the sal6a i was in. i miss my friends...but thank god for cell phones. its hard to keep in touch but wat can i do.....all thnx to the dad i am here and everyone i love is there. i miss u maya. daida. mona. warda. koka. ahhhhhhh. i am soooo home sick. i want to come home ya complema. wat am i gonna do without u. u r my rock and now more then ever i need u. well whinning about it aint gonna help. inshalla tonite we r goona finish our furniture shopping. and tomorrow its our last day at the hotel. saturday we r moving to our house. its a nice place. i even got my own room. so its ok i suppose.....but it sux neways.....i HATE IT....i wanna go home....waaaaaaaahhhhhhh........hopefully i'll be better when alfantazi's come back to doha...the only libyan canadian family i know......neways goodbye for now and god bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
I miiiiiiiiiiiiissssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ya Majnonaaaaaaaaaaaa
You left alone In bengo,,Oki game over I'm gonna back to tripoli I don't have any thing to stay for it after you I don't wanna finish my study and I don't wanna be alone
Any way I told you things gonna be better soon and When you feel up set open your mobile and read the SMS that I sent heheheheheh they were sooo funny and Stupid .


And about ****
Don't be afarid I'll be caring and watching at the same time .

اشا and besho asking about you heheheh mera too and about Daida I didn't call her But I'll tell her that
whos Koka ???
Did you meet معوذ heheheheh Its funny ha I'm sure that we're acting as Some one like you Its nice movie I watched last night about a girl looking for a guy don't know him she's just won his name iin a game

Fe aman Allah