Thursday, September 20, 2007

soo late

well its been a while since i came online. the internet wont be hooked untill october so i gotta wait till then.... its been a weird 2 weeks so far. my rountine is sleep, eat, mall and sleep again. i still didnt meet neone yet but my dad has his friend that has a daughter her name is aisha too.. so i cant wait for that. well thanx sweety maya for everything ur making me feel like i never left with alll the updating sms's and all. i have been calling libya from time to time but it all depends on the time and the cost. neways i wanna keep on typing but time is of the essense,.llool watever that means....hahhaa..neways maya sweety have fun at ur party and u have to give me alll the updates sweeety...take care..bye bye for now. MUAH

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to hear that you are fine

sorry I'll tell you tomorrow about what you wont

fe aman Allah

Lebeeya said...

It takes a while for a person to adapt to a new environment. I am sure you will enjoy living in Qatar :)

I have some family there and I am actually planning on visiting Qatar in November to attend a libyan wedding there. Maybe I can hook you up with some of my friends and relatives so you dont feel so homesick :)

Anonymous said...

heheh oki 3abtash


lebeeya will make you feel better in November

lebeeya my friend 3abtash used to attend all occasions wedding parties and so on
maybe she's already knows that wedding hehehehe just kidding .


fe aman Allah

Afnan Libeeya needing Libya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afnan Libeeya needing Libya said...

5eer, ish 7alik :D
welcome to the blog scene, just wanted to say a hi, and i sooooo get wat u mean by being home sick, i only go to libya during the summer and sometimes during the winter break (not really home ppl may say but it is the only home for me), and i miss it like mad as soon as i land in the UK, yes in the UK wat more cud i ever ask for (NOT), not only is it nothin like libya, i live a city with NO LIBYANS except the occasional student or 2, and very few arabs, so just count ur self lucky u have nice malls lol
anyways take care and hope u got bk to libya soon

Happymoi said...

i think we know each other:P well i dont just think it i know it:)
how have you been libyan warda? inshallah kolo tamam..well keep us updated sweetnes..really alfatzi moved to qatar..nice nice!salams to ur family

Anonymous said...

3abtash I missed I finished my credit and you disappeard and you didn't sign again what happen i'm really worry ?
look I didn't stop laughing girl and you know why right ?
Oki guys sorry but my friend knew every body ..she's killing me

fe aman Allah

3abtash said...

hahha..i wish i knnow the wedding..ya nas ya 3alam..i dont know neone..aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh