Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday

well its sunday the 9th and we r still in the hotel. its very frustrating. so ok we got the furniture in the house..but the mattresses for the beds havent arrived...ahhh....well i think i am feeling better about staying here.....but no thanx to u maya u made me feel so sad yesterday...well inshallah ya rabi i'll be there for the far7a alkebeera ya mera..hehehehehe. i cant wait for tonite. am going to alfantazi's. they are a libyan family that was with us in canada and now are here.. wat a small world eh. so thats tonite. and akeeda the mall and all of that. hahha u know whats so funny. yesterday i called complema and he said..r u sure ur in qatar?..a libyana number showed up. heheh..just imagine that i am there pretending i am here...but dont worry am in the middle of the middle east. so yea now am eating a nice bowl of maccoroni and cheese...blaaah...watever am going on and on bout nothing. am gonna go now and have a nice shower then go out..but u see the problem is that its soo hot here.. ahh i miss libya...i misss U HUNNI.....ya rab sabirni ya 7'aleee 3ainak 3alayeh....
peace out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl Macarooonaaa Oh please stop it now,,I saw the pics and you was Gorgouse and I swear in our last meet you was so skinny so don't bother your stomach
and why I made you feel bad Well I didn't mean it ya hola I tried to make you feel better last night ahahaha about the party well I'll send you the pics of the food but I'm not sure that I'll keep some for you till الاضحي because at that time I'm gonna have the eid in tripoli and the food amamam Look I'll call ur cousin to send it for some one else heheheheh

saha ya majnonaaaaaa..

see the blog's family are so sweet some body posted a comment for you and the other I'm sure they'll find you soon

fe aman Allah

Brave Heart said...

welcome to the blogger land, another member join the sweet libyan family.Benghazi people r increasing now which is good. i wish rmadan mabrak to u and to ur family and enjoy urself in Doha

Anonymous said...

3abtash waineeeeeeeeeek

fe aman Allah