Tuesday, October 9, 2007

saddd day

well here i am aagain...life here sux peeople...well lets see heres wats new. NOTHING>>>> soo boring people...i am gonna go crazy...i feel like i am in isolation and will never be freeee..hehehehehhe.....well inshallah eid mubarak and have a happy one..well not everyone will...
ina lilah wa ina ilayehi raje3ooon.a family friend has passed away due to complications opf child brith..she has just moved to qatar with her husband and kids 2 weeks ago....rabi yer7amha. and isabir her 5 kids.....
neways i am in noo moood to type...
sweety maya HAPPPY BIRTHDAY wa 3o2bal 100000000 years ya to7fa
yalla salam ya people

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3abtash my dear
استاحشتك ياتحفتي العزيزة
I'm sorry for your family's friend its really sad to hear that .
Rabi yar7mha enshaAllah
Bosh told me that you're in
when I back from tarawe7 but I didn't find you
Happy eid for you and your sis ,mom,dad and Abdallah the king of your family

don't go crezy ya habla at least you're having fun there with shopping you know that I can't go shopping here I'm going back to Tripo soon I'm so happy 3abtash finally I'll leave it.
oki drum drum my birthday drum drum its after 2 hours sweety not yet I'm recieving it at 00:00 you know the usual Routine but I can understand that you're a home sick lonely girl poor habibi 3abtash so thanks sweety for being the 1st one,,,my noci and BMW didn't bother to be like you

fe aman Allah Tohfa

Abdurrauf Ben Madi said...

(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`.¸.* Eid Mubarek*.¸.´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )