Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eid Mubarak

well its finally 3eed.....a7'era'a.....ramadan went by really fast. ..well sweety maya u told me to make my blog more active.....i am gonna try to....
okie so here is the story of the foot and bottle of pepsi
my last day in bengo i went to garyonies to register before i left. my friends from med school came and brought with em a box of pasti and a bottle of pepsi..no tissue and like 8 cups...it was nice of them cause i was really emotional bout leavin. neways to the point. my dear complema and missy wanted to take a pic with the bottle for the sake of making me laugh...hahah....they went all gooffffyyy...
well yea....just wanted to explain the pic
its really hard to find good friends these days. i am blessed with great friends that appreciate me and love me for who i am..the crazy , goofy, spontanious me...looool
when i left Van City i was sad to leave my friends..people i have known all my life..but was looking forward to this new life in libya
i got to libya ... i didnt feel dissapointed that i came....never did feel ne regret because i found friends...people that i felt like i knew all my life...sweety maya is one of em.....
thank god for everything..
maybe i am in qatarr for a reason....only god knows..
neways everyone EID MUBARAk and god bless
Nite

3 comments:

Happymoi said...

Happy Eid!
Maybe you are in Qatar so i can come and visit you in the summer:P

3abtash said...

loool...impossible cause no way am staying in qatar in the summer...make it during the winter..

Abdurrauf Ben Madi said...

3ed sa3eeeeed ya 3abtash