Friday, October 19, 2007

For my Friends.


good morning to eveeryone.
life here is going day by day for me and i think i am begining to get used to the idea of living here, although i dont like it.
at the present moment i am looking for a job, but i have to wait till my residency papers come out, which might take another week, so inshallah 7'ayer. in the end it depends on what ur qualifications are, and hopefully i have em.
does neone ever feel like he or she is being pulled into so many directions? that there isnt enough of u? thats me these days, wow wallahi its tough to be expected to do everything. ربى ايكون فى عونا
this pic is a symbol of what i am going through. its funny but it means alot.
enjoy.
PEACE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GooD evening
stop complaining say الحمدلله at least you can open your blog and add the comments
and you can't see that damn page ...PAGE CAN'T BE FOUND oh I hate this page its
killing me
I love the pix this friend gotta a nice way to express his\her feeling
it looks like strained life visiting most of us .
fe aman Allah

a_akak said...

I hope u do get what your heart desires, be it a job or anything else

Directions and pulling and more directions and a little more pulling ............ so where do you go?

Fe Aman Allah

Abdurrauf Ben Madi said...

will you have to be Optimistic always I feel that you will have a job and you live there will be amazing ..... good luck

Dr.butterfly said...

hey girl...! stop complaining ok!!!!, it'll be fine, things that are goo aren't always clear at first!!! believe me!