Thursday, October 25, 2007

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY




hey everyone its my 20th b-day. wow i cant believe am 2 decades old.
lol
like the song says, "its my party and i can cry if i want to". loool...
its my first bday away from my friends, for that matter my first bday without ne. lol
neways all i can say is inshallah my next bday will be more cheerful...hip hip hurray..hehhee
i got the sweetest msg from my sweety maya saying "happy b.day ya 3asal ya keshta ya helwa ya hola. happy bday my sis"
neways yalla
enjoy
salam

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday
I'll post some thing crezy about your last b.day when you lost my present hehehe

enjoy its 20 not easy thing
fe aman Allah

dusk till dawn said...

i wish u u all the best 4 ur 20th birth day, hope it will be full of cheer, happiness to bring, smiles to shine .iam sure Maya will miss u a lot.may be she had a hidden surprise for u ha ha, like buying a a ticket and flying to doha airport. to present the b day present in person

3abtash said...

i wish....

Abdurrauf Ben Madi said...

"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"
"Happy Birthday 3abtash"

PH said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D and I have you have fun .

salaam

Benghazi Citizen said...

Happy birth day..20 years is an important mie stone..It is the year that u leave adolescence-with its aches-and get into adulthood,with its headaches:)
May God grant u many returns of this day..
Regards

3abtash said...

thank u soo much BC for the nice birthday greeting